Redrum IIPA and Halloween Haunt Contest RulesAshland Brewery, Events
Redrum IIPA Under the Cap Contest
Contest Dates: August 28th, 2021 – October 30th, 2021
Contest Description: In each Redrum IIPA 4-pack, there is a token that has a prize on it that is associated with Kings Dominion’s 20th Anniversary of Halloween Haunt. Prizes range from 20% of COTU swag, free Redrum IIPA t-shirts, tickets to Kings Dominion Halloween Haunt, and the grand prize Halloween Haunt package.
Prize Redemption: All prizes must be redeemed at Center of the Universe Brewing Co. during normal taproom hours. Please see contest rules below for prize explanation and redemption procedures. KINGS DOMINION WILL NOT ACCEPT TOKENS AT THE PARK.
Must be 21+ to Enter
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. TO ENTER THE CONTEST WITHOUT AN UNDER THE CAP TOKEN, PLEASE SEND A SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE TO:
Center of the Universe Brewing Co.
PO Box 1207
Ashland, VA 23005
- Eligibility: Redrum Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of Virginia only who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of purchase. Employees of Center of the Universe or other companies associated with the promotion of the contest are not permitted to win.
- Sponsor: The contest is sponsored by Center of the Universe Brewing Co, located at 11293 Airpark Rd., Ashland, VA 23305.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Contest Period: The Contest begins on August 28th at 12:01am and ends on October 30th @ 11:59pm. Entries submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified.
- How to Enter: Entries can be obtained through the Under the Cap Redrum IIPA contest or by sending a self addressed stamped to the address above. Participants in the Under the Cap Redrum IIPA contest will receive one (1) entry for each 4-pack of Redrum IIPA purchased during the Contest Period. Limit one (1) entry per person/household for those participating by mail.
- Prize Redemption: All prizes must be redeemed by either bringing your winning chip in to Center of the Universe Brewing Co during normal taproom operating hours, or by mailing you chip to the address above. 20% off COTU Merch coins can only be redeemed in person at Center of the Universe Brewing Co.
- Prizes: ALL PRIZES MUST BE REDEEMED AT CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE BREWING CO. OR BY MAIL. KINGS DOMINION WILL NOT HONOR ANY PRIZES AT THE THEME PARK.
- 20% off COTU Merch: This token is good for 20% one (1) Center of the Universe swag item. 20% off cannot be used on alcohol purchases. These tokens are only valid in person and at the physical brewery location. 20% off tokens expire on December 31, 2021.
- Free T-Shirt: This token is good for a free large Redrum T-shirt. These tokens can be redeemed only at Center of the Universe Brewing Co during normal taproom hours. Redrum shirts will not be available for shipping. This token expires on December 31, 2021.
- 2 Free Haunt Tickets: This token is good for 2 free Kings Dominion Halloween Haunt Tickets good for the 2021 Haunt Season only. Tokens can only be redeemed by either mailing the token to the PO Box above or by coming into Center of the Universe Brewing Co during normal taproom hours. Kings Dominion will not accept tokens at the theme park. This token expires on October 30, 2021.
- Grand Prize:
- Release of Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of the their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prizes, including, but not limited to (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability, or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower, or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties: (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) any other errors of problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, error that may occur in the administration of the Contests, the prizes, the cancellation or postponement of the vent and/or the flyover, if applicable, or in any Contest-related materials; or (e) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’ fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.