Now Hiring: Richmond/Northern VA Sales RepresentativeAshland Brewery, Events
Center of the Universe Sales Representative Position Description
The Center of the Universe Brewing Company sales representative position allows the applicant to pursue their passion of craft beer, love of competitive sales, and creative thinking to enhance the COTU brand throughout the covered territory. Applicants must be self motivated, organized, and experienced in the field of on-premise beverage sales. We are currently looking for representation in the Richmond and Northern Virginia markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute daily sales calls out in the market.
- Provide the sales manager with a detailed sales report on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Plan, develop, and execute sales promotions within the territory.
- Coordinate with COTU’s distribution partners to ensure sales and promotions are executed and followed through.
- Maintain key accounts through a consistent call frequency.
- Build the customer account base for Center of the Universe through cold calls, networkings, and distributor contacts.
- Education of distributor representatives and account beverage directors in regards to the Center of the Universe brand and the products.
- Follow up and resolve service and product related issues in market.
- Report to the sales manager and production leads during any promotional period or anticipated sales increase.
- Minimum of 2 years selling experience in a related field or industry.
- Reside within the sales territory.
- Own a reliable vehicle and current drivers license.
- Posses a self motivated and can do attitude.
- Natural people skills and networking capabilities.
- Posses time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to changing markets.
- Able to stay on your feet for multiple straight hours a day.
- Excel and Word proficient.
- Commitment to building a brand, increase sales, and meet deadlines and goals on a consistent basis.
- Salary BOE
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 1 Week Paid Sick Leave
- 50% Health Care Subsidy
- Matching 401k (6 month tenure period)
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to send along any other relevant material.