In addition to our regular health and safety practices, we will be instituting the following staff requirements:
- All staff will have a wellness check before each. shift, including taking their temperature.
- All staff will be wearing face masks and gloves.
- In addition to regular hand washing, all staff will be washing their hands and changing their gloves immediately after clearing a table, prior to visiting other guests.
- Regular sanitizing of shared surfaces including door handles.
- Guests who are feeling ill, or who have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 symptoms should not visit the brewery and remain at home for at least 14 days.
- Only patrons 21+ (no babies, infants, teens, tweens, or 20 year olds at this time)
- Dogs and other pets are not permitted at the brewery
- You will have to see a host/hostess to be seated upon arrival. All tables are offered on a first come first served basis.
- Once seated, you are not permitted to get up to congregate, walk around, or visit other tables.
- No loitering in the parking lot or any other areas.
- Credit card or gift card payments only. We will not be accepting cash payments.
- No tipping. All serving staff is on salary, so you will not be handed the IPad to sign or add a tip to your transactions.
- Masks are required for unvaccinated patrons, until they are seated, and while they enter the building to use the restrooms.
As long as our patrons and staff are able to adhere to these rules, we can ensure a safe and enjoyable experience as we ease into opening. COTU reserves the right to shut down its Beer Garden and tasting room at any time should there be issues with compliance or overcrowding. So, let’s all do our part to be safe.