These are our "main stays": Beers that we will brew year-round and will likely always find on tap at the brewery.
- The namesake beer of COTU’s founders, Ray Ray’s Pale Ale starts with imported English 2-row barley that provides a full rich flavor. Near continuous additions of Cascade hops contribute both a balanced bitterness and classic spicy and citrusy aromas and flavors.
- Pilsner malt and German Munich and Caramunich malts are the backbone of this beer. The rich toasted and bready flavors imparted by the Munich malts are balanced with a sharp but balanced bitterness imparted by the imported German hops.
- This hop forward India Pale Ale features four different hops from the Pacific Northwest combined with a base of imported English 2-row barley and Crystal malts. Dry-hopped for additional hop flavor and aroma.
These are one batch only beers that are brewed based on the season to provide variety.
- The Richard is an unfiltered West Coast-style Double IPA clocking in at 8.3%ABV and 72IBUs.
- The COTU Kolsch is created using Pilsner malts with a touch of German Munich malt. The resulting straw-colored beer is both light in body, but balanced with the subtle hop spiciness of German Tettnang hops.
- Monkey’s Uncle is COTU’s take on a classic beer style from Belgium – the Tripel. Fresh lemongrass, grown by our friends just down the street at Village Garden, was added at the end of the boil, resulting in a refreshing treat. We hope you enjoy it.
- This decadent chocolate milk stout has been a year in the making and has been piloted and tested at the brewery countless times to ensure its quality.